Posts Tagged ‘phulks’
- In a big bowl take the wheat flour and salt and mix well with fingers.
- Add a little water at a time and mix to bind the dough loosely.
- Now use both hands and knead the dough till soft, elastic, texture is obtained.
- Cover with a moist muslin cloth and keep for 10 minutes at least before using.
- If made many hours ahead
- If stored in refrigerator, take care to cover well or wrap in clingfilm to keep the texture same.
- Now you can make chappaties or phulkas, paraths etc.
- This dough will make about 15 thin phulkas.